Business Development Rep
The Business Development Representative (BDR) contributes to Introhive’s success by connecting potential clients with the Introhive platform. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to significantly impact the growth and development of our lead generation team and will work closely with Sales, Operations, and Marketing to ensure the success of the program. The BDR will also help to manage the curation of lists and campaigns to support account-based marketing (ABM) and outbound calling/email efforts. The BDR is central to the lead generation process and as such will be focal in helping to qualify and convert inbound leads, marketing leads, and generating new business leads through targeted outbound call/email/social campaigns.
Career growth and learning opportunities are available to BDR’s as a part of their career growth at Introhive.
As the Business Development Representative you will be responsible to:
- Generate quality leads via targeted communication (email, social networks, and phone).
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual lead generation targets
- Generate and manage territory, prospect, and account-based marketing (ABM) lists to support outbound calling efforts
- Nurture and convert prospects from account-based marketing lists, cold calling campaigns, event leads (ie: trade shows, micro events etc…), and inbound lead generation efforts.
- Research customers and uncover potential new business and ABM opportunities
- Utilize CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and effectively manage leads.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and product features
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Sales teams
- If necessary, host online presentations and product demonstrations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Comfortable talking to high-level executives on the phone and via online correspondence
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn
- Must be able to work in both autonomous and collaborative environments
- Must be capable of self-guided learning to solve problems when necessary
- Flexibility in working hours
- Knowledge of tools such as CRM and Marketing Automation
- Knowledge & experience using:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Marketing