Business Analyst and Project Coordinator
The Transformation & Strategic Initiatives (T&SI) team is responsible for driving transformation and strategy horizontally within Transformation and Enterprise Operations (TEO). The team is tasked with leading transformation, strategy and change management in support of disrupting the current way we operate by adopting a new way of working; driving operational excellence; improving our user and customer experience; embracing next generation optimization approaches; and coming up with innovative ways to drive efficiencies.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Business Analyst & Project Coordinator will support the Global Shared Services Centre (Bedford, NS) teams with onboarding, talent sourcing, brand awareness, diversity and employee engagement.
What will you do?
- Support the Global Shared Services Centre Strategy as well as other various T&SI initiatives
- Identify and coordinate key strategic events and initiatives focused on driving employee engagement, diversity and inclusion and overall market brand awareness
- Apply organizational change management practices and execution
- Prepare and deliver impactful story-telling and brand strategy communications
- Manage project coordination support on assigned projects including:
- Develop project charters and plans and track issues and risks
- Schedule and facilitate meetings and follow up on tasks to drive completion
- Create and deliver impactful and meaningful reporting
- Close off or hand over
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with highly developed communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivated, self-starter with a passion to work in a dynamic business environment
- Creative and analytical thinker – a “disruptor” – motivated by change
- Able to manage time effectively and communicate capacity challenges/solutions
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Openness to receiving and acting on feedback
- Capability to manage multiple priorities across a number of assignments and prioritize effectively
- Motivated and analytical, with strong achievement orientation and attention to detail
- Project co-ordination or project management
- Change Management
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to build close internal relationships and develop broad organizational awareness across Technology &
- Opportunities to collaborate across RBC to achieve a goal
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Ability to make a different and lasting impact for employees across TEO, the Global Shared Services Centre and the communities in which we operate