Orbit Group Partners is looking for highly talented, motivated B2B career experienced individuals. Currently, we have openings for an Azure Dev Ops Engineer who has experience to help us continually take Orbit’s Compass software development environment to the next level. If you have great interpersonal skills, a superior command of the English language, demonstrated experience managing Azure DevOps, pipelines, automating code deployments, managing virtual images in an Angular, .Net Microsoft SQL environment you might be just the person we’re looking for.
- Create requirement documentation such as: BRDs (Business Requirement Documents) and process flow diagrams derived from business vision and strategy
- Coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders to fulfill development release cycles
- Partner with key stakeholders to execute the product strategy roadmap and release plans
- Understand, prioritize, and communicate product priorities in terms of business value (to customers and internal stakeholders)
- Define user procedures and workflows that illustrates the customer journey navigating applications
- Communicate effectively to all levels of management to report project status and critical issues
- Measure customer adoption and market performance of new features to ensure they are delivering the value promised
- Work with Engineering to define product release requirements to ensure the successful delivery of new offerings and product enhancements
- Hands-on defining user-stories, sprint planning, demos, and retrospectives
- Release management, UAT testing plans, and recommend go-no-go decisions
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define go-to-market strategy and deliverables including customer-facing documentation and presentations, sales training / tools / collateral etc.
- 3+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- Proven analytical abilities
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities including writing BRDs (Business Requirement Documents)
- Experience creating wireframes and mock-ups with UX/UI resources to determine screen flow and customer journey mapping
- Practical experience creating detailed product requirements and use cases, including user stories, requirements documentation, use case diagrams, process flow diagrams, and data flow diagrams)
- Proven experience working in SaaS environments with focus on B2B solutions.
- Experience in both Agile (SCRUM / Kanban) and Waterfall as either methodology can be used in this role depending on the project.
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Experience in DevOps and other development applications preferred
- Experience conducting external customer focus groups and Product Enhancement recommendations based on these sessions is a bonus
- Extensive experience with data visualization software systems
- Advanced English level
- Degree in Business or Computer/Information Technology