Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Analyzes information technology (IT) requirements in business processes, through requirements elicitation, solutions identification, risk analysis and collaboration across (IT) teams. Applies experience and seasoned knowledge, skills, and practices to perform a variety of assignments.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Developing documents for IT applications, system specifications and test plans, according to existing standards and methodologies.
- Eliciting the requirements needed to carry out business processes including interviews, intelligence analysis and survey assessments.
- Translating business needs, processes and procedures into a workable system, and articulating on specific software requirements by communicating about these requirements with technology experts and business stakeholders.
- Working closely with business architects and other technology staff to deliver project results while implementing risk analysis and meeting required deliverable.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Understanding of SDLC concepts, Agile framework
- Excellent written and oral communication skills ; is able to articulate ideas, thought processes, and recommendations confidently and rationally to various audiences
Nice to Have:
- Exposures to ESG Domain, Climate Risk Reporting
- Exposure to VBA / Python / SQL / TABLEAU
- Exposure to ER Tools (Ex – VISIO)
- Exposure to Agile Tools (JIRA, Confluence)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Address: HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Work hours/week: 37.5
- Employment Type: Full time
- Platform: Technology and Operations
- Job Type: Regular
- Pay Type: Salaried
- Posted Date: 2022-07-15-07:00
- Application Deadline: 2022-08-27-07:00
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.