Pharm3r is a healthcare analytics company. We specialize in providing early insights into complex and interconnected drug, device, and supply chain risks. Pharm3r enables our clients to maximize patient safety and minimize financial exposure.
Our firm ingests large, healthcare related data sets, which are refreshed daily. We clean, map, and overlay this data with client specific information. Clients use our software for industry insights, risk ranking and data exploration.
We are seeking a person, physically located within Halifax and surrounding areas, with interest in the healthcare sector, to join our Product and Consulting Services team. The position requires extensive research into medical device and medication databases. It involves locating accurate, current, and well-verified data and leveraging it to generate engaging and understandable dashboards and visualizations.
The ideal candidate has deep curiosity and is relentless in pursuit of solutions. This person:
- Thinks creatively and flexibly
- Communicates clearly
- Enjoys working with data, from finding new sources to solution-oriented analysis and visualization
- Possesses solid analytical and technical skills with a keen sense of accountability, ownership, and commitment to accuracy
- Familiarity with medical terminology, healthcare regulations and drug and medical device data sources is a plus.
Pharm3r is based in New York with offices in Halifax. This hybrid position, based in Halifax, requires occasional face-time, COVID restrictions permitting, with team members in the Halifax area.
- Identify core business issues and conceptualize potential solutions
- Work closely with all stakeholders soliciting, gathering, managing, and prioritizing market, customer, and internal feedback
- Source, manipulate and transform datasets into insightful analysis Perform product discovery through prototypes of new products and features
- Document data sources and results; track and report on long term outcomes
- Recognize, diagnose, and solve problems
Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Python, Excel, querying languages (e.g., SQL, DAX), and data presentation software tools, such as PowerBI, Tableau
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and investigate problems independently
- Ability to distill complex technical information into clear, understandable, conclusions
- Ability to communicate your findings both visually and verbally
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to understand requirements, communicate effectively, and collaborate productively
About Phamr3r (www.pharm3r.com)
Pharm3r is a healthcare analytics company specializing in real-world post-market surveillance for drugs and medical devices. We provide risk management software and custom analysis for the financial and healthcare industries. Our products allow us to detect trends in medical product safety, outcomes, and supply chain vulnerabilities. Our clients rely on our products to better manage risk. To our broader community of stakeholders, our work has the potential to reduce thousands of entirely avoidable injuries, adverse events, and deaths.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and performance-based growth opportunities
- High impact projects
- Hybrid work
How to Apply
For this position we are only considering candidates physically located in the Halifax, Nova Scotia area. If you are, and would like to apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.