AWS Data Developer
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a AWS Data Develoepr to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in planning, implementation, and setting up infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Work with the larger design team to develop a solution using AWS Services for data integration and streaming.
- Manage full application stacks from the OS through custom applications using Amazon cloud-based computing environments.
- Work closely with the architect and engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environments that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
- Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for the server-based technologies.
- Work with engineering and architecture teams to design and implement scalable software services.
- Work with the architecture team to design and implement a cloud solution.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science/Information Systems or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of related technical work experience in the implementation of complex, large-scale, enterprise-wide projects including analysis, design, core development, and delivery.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing and building web application environments, data integration, streaming data integration on AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Redshift, Glue, Lambda, Kinesis, Kafka, Flume
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with large data volumes, real-time and batch data integration using AWS services, and actual production deployment experience.
- Minimum of 2 of demonstrated experience in designing and developing complex distributed IT solutions (e.g., cloud, distributed systems, or high-performance computing experience)
- Minimum of 5 years experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Ansible in a cloud environment
- Proficient in developing scripts and scripting languages such as python, pyspark, node.js
- Ability to create and utilize AWS Cloud Formation templates to automate the deployment of AWS services.
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Background on Data warehouse concepts and working knowledge of any of DW platforms such as Oracle DW, ETL
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Database, Consulting, Oracle, Information Systems, Developer, Technology