Associate Technician,Technical Services
The Operations team partners closely with ResMed’s five business leaders to understand their needs then providing a variety of products and services to help them meet those needs including Customer and Technical Services, Global Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, manufacturing, logistics and distribution. Focused on enabling new product introduction and operating excellence, our team strives to improve time to market for new products and services, improve efficiencies in our cross-functional processes, and improve our supply chain through digitization and automation to increase value add to our customers.
At ResMed, we work hard to deliver great benefits designed around what’s important to you. ResMed offers competitive wages and supports personal development. We offer $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! Enjoy 14 paid holidays and a generous paid time off program where you can work your way up to 6 weeks per year. Our team members are also eligible for paid parental leave, medical, dental, vision, and disability benefits, the ability to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a generous 401K match.
The values of belonging and inclusion are what drive ResMed’s practice and people globally. By joining us, you will be part of a large community that values all differences and you will have the chance to participate in any inclusion-building programs available. If you would like to learn more about our culture, click here https://careers.resmed.com/we-are-resmed/belonging-inclusion-and-diversity/.
The primary role of Technical Support function is to provide technical & engineering support to customers, support agents & internal teams. Key deliverables include taking ownership of customer queries on ResMed products, research solutions and promptly respond whilst maintaining the highest level in quality. Provide post Design support and repair of ResMed products, investigate device failures, upgrading the systems, product maintenance & testing.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- The primary objective of Technical Services specialization within Technical Support (CS) Job Family is to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that affect internal and external customers via inbound calls, email, and chat sessions with a focus on software and device support.
- Key responsibilities include: responding to incoming customer tickets, calls or emails, troubleshoot and provide solutions for malfunctioning equipment and software applications by evaluating, analyzing the symptoms, resolve concerns during the installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters, document technical inquiries and customer-reported problems in the in the tracking system, including the nature of the support inquiry and the resolution recommended to support product quality programs and development, provide metrics to management team as required.
- Support roles consist of work in a:
(1) clerical, administrative or specialized support tasks in an office or field setting
(2) specialized technical tasks or skilled craft work
(3) unskilled or semi-skilled operational tasks
- Has completed vocational training or obtained equivalent experience.
- Interacts internally to exchange information.
- Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 1 years of related experience.
- Has broad knowledge of routines and procedures to handle day to day situations.
- Will generally only require instructions on new assignments.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!