Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You’ll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
As an intern at ResMed, you’ll gain hands-on experience, learn from experts, and collaborate with teams that do truly amazing things.
Let’s talk about the role
Over the course of our 12-week internship experience, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real-world problems
- Develop AppSec training content, develop Vulnerability data analytics and security dashboards
- Experience our products up close
- Interact directly with our company leaders to discuss strategy and the future of ResMed
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the medical technology industry
Let’s Talk About You
As an Intern, you will work directly with talented Engineers of all levels. They will guide you in learning, designing, modifying, developing, writing, and implementing software. You will also assist in the testing, validation, configuration, and deployment of software applications. The right candidate for our internship will be expected to know commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the software development process and rely on mentorship, instructions, and pre-established guidelines to perform the job’s functions. A successful Engineer at ResMed needs to have a curious, creative, and growth mindset.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Ability to work full-time for 12 weeks during Summer 2023; program dates June 12, 2023 – September 1, 2023
- Software development academic studies that will lead to a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (Computer Science, Bio Engineering, Electronics, and Electrical Engineering or any related field)
- Someone who is interested in Security and growing that knowledge
- Comfortable with basic Microsoft tool such as (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical experiences as demonstrated through technical projects, research or engineering internships
- Great interpersonal relations, team cooperation and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and collaboration skills as demonstrated through leadership positions on teams and/or in student or civic organizations
- Exceptional communication skills and interest and enthusiasm related to medical technology industry and a career with ResMed
- Demonstrate knowledge in scripting language such as (Python, Java, Shell, etc…).
- Familiar with AWS services such as (Lambda, API-Gateway, SMS, S3, etc…)
- Familiar with Machine Learning (ML) is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: need ResMed standard verbiage
ResMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.