Analyst, Securities Settlements
What will you do?
- Settlement of Canadian Fixed Income Products
- Handle all trade exceptions on a timely basis
- Take ownership of inquiries, deliver on commitments, and ask for support as needed
- Support customer inquiries
- Ensure compliance of all department procedures and policies
- Ensure a professional work ethic across all business lines
- Resolve conflicts/issues and escalates to management as appropriate
What do you need to succeed?
- Post-Secondary Education
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- VBA programming skills
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Analytical thinking
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients succeed. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities and achieving success that is mutual.
- Opportunity to be part of a critical team and work closely with team-oriented professionals across the globe
- Career-defining opportunities to build upon your dynamic critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- A collaborative culture that recognizes innovative business ideas
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com
Address: 120 Western Parkway, 6th floor, Bedford
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/22/2021
Platform: Capital Markets
Req ID: 409098