Agile Project Manager
At REDspace, our team’s diversity makes us stronger. We encourage and embrace applications from BIPOC, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Agile Project Manager
As a Project Manager at REDspace, you play many roles; Scrum Master, servant leader, project lead, facilitator and trusted advisor.
You’re the team manager. Organization is second nature to you. When it comes to managing deadlines and deliverables, your attention to detail is what sets you apart.
You’re the coach. In order for your team to deliver the best possible results and continue to improve, your job is to communicate clearly and effectively all the necessary information throughout the project to a variety of different people.
You’re the cheerleader. From celebrating hard work with the entire REDspace team to going to bat for the group’s ideas, removing any blockers interfering with progress. You’ve got their back and are always there to encourage them to do their best.
You’re the timekeeper. Keeping things moving, within scope, and ensuring timelines are met is a key part of your role, and you do it better than anyone.
Above all, you’re a great team player and adore working with people. You’ll be part of a talented, cross-functional team, working together to share expertise so we can provide the best solutions for our partners.
What we expect.
- 3+ years of experience in a PM capacity, ideally in a similar industry and environment
- A pro when it comes to fostering strong relationships with clients, from the proposal stage right through to project completion
- A skilled and confident communicator, facilitator and problem solver with a demonstrated ability to think critically and influence across all levels.
Strong organization and time management skills and the ability to keep things moving forward.
- Experience in managing development workflow and task assignments, overseeing resources, and managing and monitoring employee utilization across resources and projects
- A thorough understanding of Agile project management methodologies and ceremonies such as: Scrum, Kanban, and others, with experience working in modified project management environments
- Knowledge of ticketing software (such as Jira)
- Understanding and experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge in (and passion for) the ever-changing technology industry as well as experience working on highly technical projects and platforms (OTT, Mobile, Web, Software etc…)
- Ability to effectively coordinate between cross-disciplinary team members, whether on-site or remote and ensure project success
- Experience facilitating work estimates, statement of works, drafting proposal responses, and generally supporting the business development function
- Familiarity working with other project managers to share and leverage resources to achieve business results
Certifications are an asset including Scrum Master certification and PMI certifications such as PMP and/or PMI-ACP or other formal training
Working at REDspace.
One of the big plus sides of working at REDspace is we look out for you.
Your well-being. We offer:
- Fully company-funded health, vision, dental, and life insurance coverage with access to an online doctor
- Pension plan contribution matching
- Healthy living allowance
Your career. We’re invested in your growth. We offer:
- Annual professional development allowance
- Bi-weekly and monthly Project and Tech shares
- Annual salary and performance reviews
Your happiness. You’ll enjoy coming to work every day. We offer:
- A flexible work environment with remote work options, in office opportunities or a mixed approach
- Financial relocation assistance
- Social and team building events
- Charitable donation matching
At REDspace, our team’s diversity makes us stronger.
Different backgrounds, talents, skills, experiences, and perspectives strengthen our business and the communities in which we work and live. We are committed to growing and cultivating an inclusive environment that enables knowledge sharing and collaboration—empowering our employees to be their best.
We hire based on merit and skill and make all employment-related and hiring decisions regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or indigenous origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, or Veteran status.
Where to find us!
168-1595 Bedford Hwy
Bedford NS, Canada B4A 3Y4
This position is based out of our Halifax office OR has the opportunity to be remote. We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. We appreciate your interest in REDspace. Please note, only candidates who meet the requirements of the role will be contacted.