Agile Project Manager
Agile Project Manager
When it comes to your role on a team, as Project Manager, you wear many hats.
You’re the team manager. Organization is second nature to you. When it comes to managing deadlines and deliverables, your attention to detail is what sets you apart.
You’re the coach. In order for your team to deliver the best possible results and continue to improve, your job is to communicate clearly and effectively all the necessary information throughout the project to a variety of different people.
You’re the cheerleader. From celebrating hard work with the entire REDspace team to going to bat for the group’s ideas, removing any blockers interfering with progress. You’ve got their back and are always there to encourage them to do their best.
You’re the timekeeper. Keeping things moving, within scope, and ensuring timelines are met is a key part of your role, and you do it better than anyone. Above all, you’re a great team player and adore working with people – whether it’s co-workers or clients.
As Project Manager, you’ll be part of a mighty and quickly growing team of designers, animators, and developers. Together, we are inventing innovative, captivating interactive experiences and changing the way people engage with technology (while having fun along the way, of course). Want to join our team?
What we expect.
- 3+ years of experience in a PM capacity, preferably in a Software Development environment
- A pro when it comes to fostering strong relationships with clients. From the proposal stage right through to project completion
- Leadership and people management skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience in managing development workflow and task assignments, overseeing resources, and managing and monitoring employee utilization across resources and projects
- Complete knowledge of Agile project management methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, and others, with experience working in modified project management environments
- Knowledge of ticketing software (such as Jira)
- Ability to effectively coordinate between cross-disciplinary team members, whether on-site or remote and ensure project success
- Experience facilitating work estimates, statement of works, drafting proposal responses, and generally supporting the business development function
- Familiarity working with other project managers to share and leverage resources to achieve business results
- Thorough understanding of (and passion for) the ever-changing technology industry as well as experience working on highly technical projects
- Certifications are an asset including Scrum Master certification and PMI certifications such as PMP and/or PMI-ACP or other formal training
Working at REDspace.
One of the big plus sides of working at REDspace is we look out for you.
Your well-being. We offer:
- Fully company-funded health, vision, dental, and life insurance coverage with access to an online doctor
- Pension plan contribution matching
- Healthy living allowance
Your career. We’re invested in your growth. We offer:
- Annual professional development allowance
- Bi-weekly and monthly Project and Tech shares
- Annual salary and performance reviews
Your happiness. You’ll enjoy coming to work every day. We offer:
- A flexible work environment with remote work options, in office opportunities or a mixed approach
- Financial relocation assistance
- Social and team building events
- Charitable donation matching
At REDspace, our team’s diversity makes us stronger.
Different backgrounds, talents, skills, experiences, and perspectives strengthen our business and the communities in which we work and live. We are committed to growing and cultivating an inclusive environment that enables knowledge sharing and collaboration—empowering our employees to be their best.
We hire based on merit and skill and make all employment-related and hiring decisions regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or indigenous origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, or Veteran status.
Where to find us!
168-1595 Bedford Hwy
Bedford NS, Canada B4A 3Y4
This position is based out of our Halifax office OR has the opportunity to be remote. We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. We appreciate your interest in REDspace. Please note, only candidates who meet the requirements of the role will be contacted.