Acadia Broadcasting has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Advertising Consultant at Surge 105.1, Hot Country 103.5 and Huddle Today in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
We provide cutting edge marketing solutions to local businesses through radio and digital advertising solutions. If you’re not afraid to knock on doors, meet new people, learn the stories behind local businesses, and offer guidance to help them succeed – we want to hear from you.
Your success will come from:
- Actively prospecting daily for new clients
- Building meaningful relationship with clients – their success is your success
- Developing creative marketing solutions that address your clients’ needs
- Flexibility with your work environment – at the office, home, or on the road
- Being a self-starter who is organized and attentive to details
- Maintaining acceptable account receivables
What we are looking for:
- A friendly and engaging individual who is a skilled relationship builder
- Experience in marketing, sales and/or customer service an asset
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Tech savvy and comfortable with Social Media channels such as LinkedIn
- Post-secondary education in sales and marketing an asset
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Commission paid on sales
- Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
What you will receive:
Top notch Advertising Consultant training with ongoing mentoring to empower your success, and access to a comprehensive compensation package including a guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission possibilities and an annual incentive program. We also offer a full benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, accidental death and a company matched retirement savings plan.
If you are motivated to succeed, are independent, a creative problem solver, and have a desire to learn and grow in the media business, we may be your perfect fit! If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a resume and cover letter.
Acadia Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.