We are Guild Software Inc, a fast-growing Dartmouth-based company that offers a cloud-based member management solution to our incredible clients. We have recently upgraded to a beautiful new modern office on Lake Banook, and our talented team of professionals has doubled over the past year. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, outgoing individual to join our team as an Account Manager. Our ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, possess a friendly demeanour and have a passion for building and maintaining relationships.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Liaise with project management team to ensure clear communication of customer requirements
- Liaise with the project management team to ensure timely delivery of key deliverables
- Degree/Diploma in Business/IT/Sales or relevant working experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or appropriate role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience in the tech space
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with AMS or CRM software is considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Group Benefits Plan
- Modern office with lake access – Bring your kayak!
- Flexible work hours – We understand you have prior commitments!
- Weather Swap Policy – If it’s going to rain on the weekend and you want to take advantage of some Vitamin D, go for it!
- Every day is a casual day – We want you to be comfortable!
- Work from home opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- The office lounge opens at 3 PM every Friday. Come hang out!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year