About the Role
As a relationship-driven person, you understand the value of building connections and authentically helping people find solutions to their problems. You embrace a start-up mindset (iteration is key!), and are challenged (in the best way) by finding efficient and new ways to help bring a solution to more of the “right” clients. Working with the CEO, you’ll help to execute sales strategies and plans that help EnPoint grow its impact.
- Grow revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing assigned client accounts/ groups, meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets
- Cultivate new opportunities using a variety of channels and mediums, including: email lists, cold calling campaigns, event leads, etc.
- Manage and nurture perspective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Develop and maintain prospect list based on strategic priorities, using marketing data and other sources
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the EnPoint Mentorship platform during sales presentations and product demos
- Work with Client Success team to ensure ongoing successful transitions of potential clients to new clients, providing recommendations for improvement in process
- Provide recommendations on how to improve sales processes, tools and client journey and manage execution of any subsequent deliverables as assigned
- Use Hubspot to track information related to the opportunity, forecasts, and reports
- Research potential strategic partnership opportunities, working with CEO
- Update sales collateral and materials as needed, working with team
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, competitors and their offerings
- Represent EnPoint’s brand and values in all interactions and maintain EnPoint’s standards in quality in all activities
- Work with CEO and other team members to generate, implement, and monitor demand generation efforts that support outbound sales
- When required support co-op student and/or assigned team members as needed to ensure successful execution of their responsibilities in support of sales and business development
The Right Person
We’re looking for someone with at least 2 years related experience, who is coachable and can demonstrate the following:
- Is passionate about and/or connected to what we do – likely you’ve experienced the benefits of mentorship yourself and/or wish you had
- Is excited to contribute to the growth of a start-up, bringing ideas and enthusiasm to our business growth strategies
- Is comfortable working with ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment, developing the role as the business evolves
- Is curious by nature and can’t help asking great questions, uncovering true gaps, and identifying new or existing ways we can address those gaps
- Possess a positive attitude and the desire to deliver exceptional results
Technical Skills/ Knowledge:
- Experienced in a B2B, relationship-driven sales model
- Ideally is familiar with selling a SaaS product and/or other subscription-based product
- Knowledge of tools such as HubSpot or another CRM and Marketing Automation tools an asset
- Comfortable talking to a variety of people from front-line to executives (phone, video, email, etc.) and understands how to adapt tone and delivery to your audience
- Must be capable of self-guided research and learning to solve problems
We love creativity so feel free to submit a video clip or something else that shows us your flare/ fit for the job/ etc. as well as your resume.
For more information, and/or if you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please fill out the form here!