Are you a doer or a dreamer? (Both, we hope.)
m5 is Seeking an Account Coordinator
You are a doer. A multi-tasking superstar. The ever-organized, ever-efficient link between the agency, client and other partners. You’re doing the day-to-day stuff to perfection; and contributing to a team with impeccable client service that helps our clients get results. We would love for you to apply. We could be doing and dreaming up some pretty wicked stuff together.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Proven written and oral communication skills, including strong attention to detail.
- Must be a team player and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Handling day-to-day, task-oriented activities for the accounts, including:
- Coordinating workflow for projects with the creative and production teams, including development of timelines, production requests, and estimates as required.
- Managing the creative approval process including submitting creative assets for client review and facilitating required changes.
- Reviewing and proofing all advertising materials to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Preparing and distributing campaign communications to clients.
- Organizing and attending client meetings and conference calls, taking and circulating detailed minutes.
- Liaising with suppliers and other group m5 companies to coordinate projects.
- Working closely with multiple partners to ensure information is shared on a timely basis.
- Undertaking secondary research in order to gain insight into current client situations including their competitive environment, industry trends, as well as program impacts and results.
- Other tasks as they evolve.
m5 is of Canada’s largest independent communications groups with offices throughout Atlantic Canada. We’re an integrated agency offering creative, web, strategy, media, and communications. Our list of clients includes General Motors, Subway, Newfoundland Power, Tourism Nova Scotia, True Hockey and many more.
This position is being offered on a full-time basis. Please e-mail your application by July 19th, 2022, stating the position title “Account Coordinator,” to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on m5, please visit our website at www.m5.ca.