What is the opportunity?
Access Control Analyst – Provisioning
Are you passionate about delivering best in class client experience and providing a differential level of service? Capable of build meaningful and lasting relationships with internal and vendor support teams to get the job done?
As a member of the Capital Markets Application Access Control Group the Provisioning Analyst will be accountable for the execution of RBC Logical Access Controls ensuring due diligence to access standards across 500+ applications. You will execute various processes which maintain the organizations various compliance and regulatory requirements. Operating within an in-house custom built framework of tools you will coordinate and deliver new application access permissions mitigating potential risks of SOD.
What will you do?
• Accurately perform end-to-end user application and book access provisioning for SOC1, SOX, High Risk, and Medium Risk applications including; vetting of requests/obtaining approvals/fulfillment of access
• Maintain data in the Capital Markets Application Control System (CMACS)
• Use pre-defined procedures to ensure requests for user access and permissions are authorized and comply with RBC policies and security protocols; ensure timely follow-up and closure of access requests
• Log work activities in Service Now and store all email communication in Outlook work folders in a logical, orderly manner that is easily accessible by AACG team members for the purpose of historical or audit investigation, and during absenteeism
• Ensure processes are accurate and current by reporting on control gaps and informing team members, leads and Management of changes or updates to processes; ensure appropriate updates are made to associated documentation
• Build strong relationships with RBC’s application development team executives ensuring we are meeting their team’s needs, and RBC Vendors to align strategy and roadmaps for key products
What do you need to succeed?
• Client focused mindset with working knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Prior experience in a fluid and highly demanding work space where you are trusted to manage your own work
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate with people in a wide variety of areas
• Strong ability to manage expectations with team, management and clients, and deliver on them
Nice to have:
• Experience operating with ServiceNow, MS Office
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders and in different lines of businesses across different regions
- Challenging and rewarding work on complex software systems and infrastructure
- Platform to actively drive change as we seek for continuous improvements
- Opportunity to looks after a critical global platform
- Wide variety of activities and projects that will challenge and stretch your capabilities
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 120 Western Parkway
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: Yes
Application Deadline: 09/30/2021
Req ID: 405961