If you crave more clarity, and you’re ready to start working smarter (rather than harder), it’s time to go “camping.”
Customer Camp is a hands-on workshop series that will give you the clarity, focus and — most importantly — the research-backed strategy you need to level-up your business.
We’ll work together to do a year’s worth of strategic planning in just three days.
Customer Camp is right for you if…
- You’re not 100% confident that you’re targeting the right customers.
- You know you need to clarify your messaging because sometimes people don’t “get” what you do.
- You’re sick of the “hit and miss” approach — you want clarity about where to invest your team’s time and resources
Katelyn Bourgoin, the creator of Customer Camp, is an award-winning growth strategist and trainer.The full program includes 3 full-day group workshops delivered over 8 weeks.
Workshop 1: Create Actionable Buyer Personas & Strengthen Your Message
Date: May 14, 2019 | 9:30am-4:00pm
Identify your most profitable customers and strengthen your value proposition so you can attract more of your ideal customers
Workshop 2: Discover What Triggers Customers To Buy
Date: May 28, 2019 | 9:30am-4:00pm
Learn three unique customer research techniques that will help you discover what triggers customers to buy (or stops them from buying) so you can close deals faster
Workshop 3: Create A Research-backed Growth Plan That Drives Fast Results
Date: June 28, 2019 | 9:30am-4:00pm
Make 2019 your most profitable year yet by creating a marketing strategy that cuts through the noise — and is simple enough to *actually* execute
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for teams, but individuals can also attend. Ideal participants include:
- Founders or exec team members who “wear multiple hats” (including heading strategy, marketing or sales)
- Marketers or salespeople who want to work more strategically, create more compelling messaging, acquire more leads, and close more prospects
- Consultants, strategists or freelancers who want to help their clients get bigger outcomes
Cost is $275 for the whole 3-day workshop
The full value of the Customer Camp program is $1,100 per person. Thanks to Digital Nova Scotia, our generous sponsor, we are pleased to offer the program for 75% off.
Acadia Entrepreneurship Centre
Date(s) - 14/05/2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm