The Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC) is a not-for-profit national centre of expertise for the digital economy. ICTC is the trusted source for evidence-based policy advice, forward-looking research, and creative capacity building programs for the digital economy, including a wage subsidy program for eligible employers who take on work term post-secondary students.
Our mission is to strengthen Canada’s digital advantage in a global economy. Our vision is to foster globally competitive Canadian industries and a prosperous society empowered by innovative digital solutions.
- A team of 70 highly qualified professionals across Canada.
- A provider of over 25 tools, programs and initiatives to support students, schools, job seekers, and businesses coast to coast.
- An independent and neutral source for hundreds of publications and studies on the Canadian digital economy.
- An authoritative source of technology, economic, and labour market research.
- A leader in capacity building programs and solutions for the digital economy with the reach of 27,000 students & workers, and over 1,150 ICT businesses in 2018.